Based in Cape Town, South Africa
31 Aug, 2015
STASIS intertwines a gruesome narrative with retro adventure gameplay. Combine items, interact with computers and solve puzzles while experiencing the gritty atmosphere.
STASIS has lovingly been crafted by Christopher Bischoff over 5 years. In 2013, a successful Kickstarter aided in the further development of the game. Our publishing partner, Daedalic Entertainment has published STASIS on many digital portals and in physical stores across Europe.
- Soundtrack by Mark Morgan (Descent, Wasteland, Fallout etc)
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner. Best Adventure Game 2015" adventuregamers.com
- "Winner. Best Traditional Adventure Game 2015" adventuregamers.com
- "Readers Coice - Sound Design" adventuregamers.com
- "Readers Coice - Music" adventuregamers.com
- "Runner Up - Best Writing" adventuregamers.com
- "Runner Up - Best Setting" adventuregamers.com
- "Runner Up - Best Graphic Design" adventuregamers.com
- "Runner Up - Best Animation" adventuregamers.com
- "STASIS is the best adventure game I’ve played in years. It’s also one of the most impressive horror games I’ve played lately. The tiny team behind it have done remarkable things, far in excess of what many, much larger studios seem capable of. Those studios should be afraid – be very afraid.”"
- ROCK PAPER SHOTGUN, rockpapershotgun.com
- "“The game’s atmosphere is thick with tension, but it’s not trying to make you sweat the whole time, so the few moments it breaks things up and hits you with something shocking, it really works.” "
- KOTAKU, KOTAKU.com
- "It's more than just "good for an indie game", it's a mandatory experience for fans of sci-fi horror..."
- IGN, IGN
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Available from store.steampowered.com.
About THE BROTHERHOOD
THE BROTHERHOOD is an independent developer of games.
More information on THE BROTHERHOOD, our logo & relevant media are available here.
FULL CREDITS HERE:
Powered by presskit()