Sign up for Press Releases
PC / Mac
$ 9,99 STEAM
$ 12,99 DELUXE STEAM
Chris Bischoff – Design, Story, Art, Sound & Programming
Nicolas Bischoff – Production and Business
STASIS intertwines a gruesome narrative with retro adventure gameplay. Combine items, interact with computers and solve puzzles while experiencing the gritty atmosphere.
STASIS has lovingly been crafted by Christopher Bischoff over 5 years. In 2013, a successful Kickstarter aided in the further development of the game. Our publishing partner, Daedalic Entertainment has published STASIS on many digital portals and in physical stores across Europe.
- Soundtrack by Mark Morgan (Descent, Wasteland, Fallout etc)
Awards & Recognition
- “Winner. Best Adventure Game 2015” adventuregamers.com
- “Winner. Best Traditional Adventure Game 2015” adventuregamers.com
- “Readers Coice – Sound Design” adventuregamers.com
- “Readers Coice – Music” adventuregamers.com
- “Runner Up – Best Writing” adventuregamers.com
- “Runner Up – Best Setting” adventuregamers.com
- “Runner Up – Best Graphic Design” adventuregamers.com
- “Runner Up – Best Animation” adventuregamers.com
- “STASIS is the best adventure game I’ve played in years. It’s also one of the most impressive horror games I’ve played lately. The tiny team behind it have done remarkable things, far in excess of what many, much larger studios seem capable of. Those studios should be afraid – be very afraid.””
– ROCK PAPER SHOTGUN, rockpapershotgun.com
- ““The game’s atmosphere is thick with tension, but it’s not trying to make you sweat the whole time, so the few moments it breaks things up and hits you with something shocking, it really works.” ”
– KOTAKU, KOTAKU.com
- “It’s more than just “good for an indie game”, it’s a mandatory experience for fans of sci-fi horror…”
– IGN, IGN
Powered by Visionaire Studio
PROGRAMMING, GRAPHICS & STORY
Dejavu Font is © Bitstream (Public Domain)
Selected radio clips by http://soundation.com/ (by license)
Sound Effects © SoundSnap (by license)
Sound Effects © Video Copilot and Final Image Inc.
Motions courtesy of Mixamo, Inc. (by license)
Voice solutions © Copyright 2009 Acapela Group Inc. All rights reserved.
Powered by Visionaire Studio (Professional license)
Characters and incidents portrayed and the names herein are fictitious, and any similarity to the name, character or history of any person is entirely coincidental and unintentional.